Monday, October 28, 2013

Its fall y'all!


October is always packed with fun activities or events to go to whether it be on campus or all over Cache Valley. Just in one week I feel like I have gotten my fix on all things Halloween and the spooky holiday hasn't even come yet. The mass amount of opportunities have made me come down with a bad case of F.O.M.O. This isn't your normal fall flu. F.O.M.O. is the 
F-ear 
O-f 
M-issing 
O-ut
I am never one to miss making a memory as an Aggie so the month of October is where my school and social life are top priorities and sleep takes a back seat!
I want to help you guys know when you get up to campus which things are my favorite so you make sure not to MISS OUT on my 
Top 5 places at USU in October!
1. The Canyon 

ATV rides, bonfires, a morning hike OH MY!
Anyway you enjoy it its the best way to take advantage of the unreal fall colors that surround Utah State!


2. Themed Halloween Party
Whether it be at your friends house or part of an 
organization on campus celebrating is great to meet new people.




3. Date Night!
October was made for "fall"ing in LOVE! haha I mean the date ideas are practically thrown at you so ask one of your crushes and hit up a haunted house or spooky putt putt golf course!
4. Corn Maze
Where I come from we are farmers and ranchers but I have never heard of a corn maze. It may get a little muddy but well worth getting lost with a couple of your friends!

5. THE HOWL
Yes it may be the most hyped up event that takes place on campus but there is a reason for that! Who can deny a dance party that fills the entire field house with DJ Marcus Wing and a headliner like Shiny Toy Guns?


No comments:

Post a Comment